Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12th 2014

November marks as a very special month for me. Not only was it the month that I've had my surgery; but it's special for other events as well. Today is a special date that signifies another journey I've gone through. - today marks a year for that. What I've come to know, is that time is so precious and very scarce. Looking back at just this year, so much has happened! Things I've never dreamt of have came true, I've been on so many wonderful adventures, and have acquired important knowledge. So many people spend much time worrying about time. In a sense that they worry about what may come about. But what I've learned is that life can always take an unexpected turn. Sometimes the unknown and unexpected can turn into something beautiful. For me personally, I'd never imagine I'd be the person I am today. I never dreamed I'd accomplish so much. Today I can say that I'm confident with the person I am and the way I'm living my life. We can all accomplish incredible things and live inspiring lives if we have the right mindset. Thinking of years ago, especially around my surgery time; I spent so much of my energy worrying of the worst scenarios that could come about. None of my predictions came true. It's best to live a simple life day by day, but still have knowledge and understanding of how your decisions could affect the future. Even though we may all encounter turning points in our lives; it's good to realize that there's always beauty in everything. From my mistakes I've come to learn important lessons from them, as well as learn how to turn around from such ways. From my trials and tribulations, I've used those as determinations and have gotten strength from the things I've successfully endured. Here's some pictures of November 12th 2013 until this current date of what I've accomplished in my life or that has had a positive impact on me. Anything is possible and my hardships, although have sometimes slowed me down, have not stopped me from living my life the way I want to and following my dreams.
Parasailing in Aruba: Although you may not see the direct message. To me this event will be unforgettable. One of the best times of my life. The excitement brought so many smiles. And I was able to accomplish this event; surgery and all!
I've learned to cook. Not only just cook, but use my hobby of cooking to make healthy, nutritious meals. But at the same time, being balanced and happy in how I treat my body. This is something that'll benefit me now and forever. 
As of November 1st 2014, I've started a job at Tim Hortons. This has helped me learn more social skills and see the reality of the working life. It's given me something to do and I receive joy from working. It's helped boost confidence as well. 

I've travelled. This has made me have a new appreciation for life and for others. It's helped me see the beauty all around us. It's put an inspiration and desire to see more and explore the world in me. It's given me joy and encouragement of beautiful days ahead. 
One of the most important things is that I've come to love myself for the person I am and have seen the beauty in others. I have a whole new appreciation for people and take interest in their lives. I can see how others do their best to encourage me. My family has grow so dearly to my heart and I know they'll be by my side forever. Love is so vital. No matter where you are in life, there will always be love; you just have to find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment