Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 2014

I haven't been updating much at all since my surgery. I don't have much to say about my scoliosis as because things are going pretty well since the surgery. Now that schools started again, I do get some back pain quite a bit. Sitting for a long time and carrying really heavy books is defiantly a factor in this. I've started to go for massages again, so that really helps! It's almost three years now and it's unbelievable how quickly time goes by. It doesn't even feel like I've worn a brace and went through surgery. It's been 6 years that I've had scoliosis. I've only grown from this experience and it's made me a stronger person. There's nothing that I'm limited in doing. All those times worrying about what would come about from my journey, were useless, because since my surgery, I'm capable of doing anything! Now my scoliosis journey is just a moment in time that has helped me to grow as a person. There's beauty in every situation.
I'm currently 15 years old, grade 10. Next month will mark my three year post-op - wow!

2 comments:

  1. ALL Need To See My Documented Proof!!! Scoliosis is Caused from an INJURY!!! Creating a "Hidden Tension" Than Then Pulls The Spine Into An Angle. ALL So Stupidly Simple!!!
    ALL Need To Read My Book: WWW.SCOLIOSISPREVENTION.ORG

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL Need To See My Documented Proof!!! Scoliosis is Caused from an INJURY!!! Creating a "Hidden Tension" Than Then Pulls The Spine Into An Angle. ALL So Stupidly Simple!!!
    ALL Need To Read My Book: WWW.SCOLIOSISPREVENTION.ORG

    ReplyDelete