Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2 1/2 year post- op appointment!

Today , August 13th 2014 , I went for my  2 1/2 year checkup. My appointment started off by x-rays ( they have a new x-Ray machine that has a huge decrease of radiation  in it, super cool! ) , then I went for  at 'photoshoot' of  my back. My last test was a breathing test. After those 3 tests we met with my orthopaedic. He said that I'm doing great! My curve degree is pretty much the exact same as my last appointment. ( 15 degrees ) . I'm feeling great since my surgery! I hardly even notice I've had surgery.  I can do anything any other teen can do and sometimes I find I have more advantages. ( limbo contests are easy to win .. And I always have straight posture ;) ) I don't get much pain at all. The only time is if I sit for a very long time in an uncomfortable chair, or shop for a long time. But that's it! I would've never guessed that I'd be doing so well from my surgery. My scoliosis journey has only made me stronger :)



my x-ray from today - 15 degrees!

me and my orthopaedic doctor- thank you for being there through my journey :)

IWK is such an amazing children's hospital with great care!

No comments:

Post a Comment