Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2 Years Post-Op!

Tomorrow( November 28 2013), Will mark the 2 Year Date since my surgery! I can't believe time has gone by so fast! It doesn't even feel like I've had my surgery! I now only go to see the Doctor once a year( I should be going back sometime around February again for another check-up). I was told that if everything stays how it is I'll only have to go for appointments for another 4 years( That's only 4 More Appointments!), and once that's done with I probably won't be needing to go back again unless something changes. My back has been feeling great and I'm back to doing all normal activities, besides going on a trampoline. I rarely ever have pain anymore, only occasionally towards the bottom of my spine where my spine wasn't fused, but I only have pain there if I'm doing lots of activity. Scoliosis has never stopped me and it never will, it has only made me stronger. I'm Bent, Not Broken ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment