Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Finally received answers

My health update: Scoliosis hasn't been the only health problem I've had to deal with. Presently, there are two major things that affect my daily life. For one thing, I have PCOS (a hormone imbalance that has affects on my physical and mental health). Today, I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I've gone through years of medical tests and therapy to figure out what I have; but I've finally found a phycologist that has been able to give a solution to my problem. ( It took testing and therapy sessions to give a clinical diagnosis). I'm relieved to finally have answers after years of searching. Now I can begin phase two- I can work towards gaining coping skills and feeling better. Throughout my whole life, it's been a battle against either a physical illness or mental illness, but I finally feel like a burden has been lifted. Now I know I can get better and treat this specific diagnosis. My advice to you all: never give up, keep seeking answers, and eventually they will be given to you.

 

(My graduation picture)

4 comments:

  1. You always have been a spitfire. Your determination will help you succeed in winning this battle. You can do it!! We love you very much. Dad & Mom��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you have some answers, & you can now begin to work on feeling better!�� I'm just getting to know you but I can see you are a strong girl inside & out, but very tender & a true natural beauty! Keep up the fight! Tiffany C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...stronger than anyone I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posture Corrector Device For Men And Women is a term which is used to describe the position the body parts all the activities of a person in normal daily routine such as sleep, walk, sit etc.are all elements of posture.posture is medium that defines your health.

    ReplyDelete